1. A book with a topographical feature: THE MYSTERY OF MERCY CLOSE - Marian Keyes
2. A book with something you'd see in the sky in the title: ANGELS AT CHRISTMAS - Debbie Macomber
3. A book with a creepy crawly in the title: TELL IT TO THE BEES - Fiona Shaw
4. A book with a type of house in the title: THE WICKED, WICKED LADIES IN THE HAUNTED HOUSE - Mary Chase
5. A book with something you'd carry in your pocket, purse or backpack in the title: JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH - Roald Dahl
6. A book with something you'd find on a calendar in the title: THE THOUSAND AUTUMNS OF JACOB DE ZOET - David Mitchell
I love how this challenge has made me read books that I might not have normally read, just because it had the right word in the title. I'm looking forward to next year!