Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!


A few months ago I asked a Hindu friend if he celebrates Christmas, his answer was that he;

"...enjoy every religious festival no matter what the religion, any excuse for a party with friends and family." 

Isn't that just a great way of looking at things? 

I thought that way today, Valentines. I might be single and I didn't party or anything, but I wore a red top and some hearts in my hair instead of my regular plain bobby pins. Any excuse to do something fun. Something different. 

I also played with my new DSLR today. One bad thing about having a DSLR is that it shows up a lot better if you don't have a steady hand on slow shutter speed.
auto vs. manual



1 comment:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Loving your bobby pins or slides as we call them here. If only more people would take the view of your Hindu friend perhaps there would be less conflict in the world.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...