Saturday 16 February 2013

Apparently it's a good day to die hard...

When I got off the bus into the city today this is what met me:

I must say it's one of the best advertisements for a movie I've seen in a long time! I was meeting my friend for dinner and a movie anyway. we were planing to finally watch Skyfall, but it seemed a bit silly seeing as it's out on DVD in not too long, so after seeing the above advertisement we decided on watching "A good day to die hard" instead. I quite enjoyed it actually, and I must say, the guy playing the son is much cuter on screen than he looked on the poster, I actually didn't recognise him from the poster at first! A good movie if you like watching car chases and lots of things blowing up. I also have to say I kind of love that it came out on Valentine's Day...

I am looking forward to summer now. I'm tired of all the snow and ice everywhere, I can't wait until 3 weeks from now when I'll be in Florida!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...