Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dublin 31.10.12 - Halloween!

I went and saw St. Patrick's Cathedral today. It's really beautiful.



After the Cathedral I went to the Wax museum. It's nowhere near Madame Tussauds, but they had some cool characters on display, and they had a small Chamber of Horrors, perfect for Halloween.






I bumped into a Norwegian girl while I was wandering around Dublin, she had also been in my tour group at Trinity, small world. She was travelling alone as well so we spent the day together walking around doing some window shopping, and some book shopping. Books are not a good idea to buy when you're on holiday... They weight too much. But how can you not buy books when you're in a big book store with loads of books on sale?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...