Tuesday 5 June 2012

Not again....

I unpacked my things when I arrived at my mum's, obviously, no need to live out of a suitcase when I don't have to.

I'm going to my dad's on Friday, which means I have to pack my stuff again, I know that once I get to him I won't need to pack my suitcase again for a very long time, but I really can't find the energy to start packing again!

The clothes is easy to pack, I don't have much so I can just throw everything into the suitcase, but then there are all the other things that I have to sort through to find out what I need to bring now in the first round without making my suitcase overweight. And then I have to pack away the things that I'm not bringing with me somewhere. Urgh! It's not much work when I get started, I just don't want to get started!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...