Sunday 13 May 2012

Kuala Lumpur - Part 5


11.05.12

I think I would have liked Kuala Lumpur more if I was travelling with someone. I don’t know why… And I think it would have been nice to see more of the non-touristy areas in Malaysia. I will have to come back together with someone sometime.

Today I walked to KL tower; the other landmark of Kuala Lumpur. On the way there I saw a building with a dromedary on it… I wonder if it lights up at night..? Seems a bit random, but maybe it had something to do with the building?


I also tried bubble tea for the first time… Not my cup of tea… It was just a bit weird. But at least I can say I’ve tried it.

I went back outside when it got dark and saw the KL tower lit up.


I also walked to the Petronas Twin Towers. They were really pretty lit up.



The fountain outside the Pavilion was lit up as well. It was quite cool, the flowers were changing colours.

I also saw a funny street artist. I like purple, and I like glitter, but his outfit was a bit over the top! Haha!

Have you been to Kuala Lumpur? What did you see? What did/didn't you like?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...