Wednesday 7 March 2012

A place to myself

I am looking forward to one day in the future having my own place, my own permanent place.


  • I look forward to having a bedroom to myself (and maybe a lucky guy)
  • I look forward to being able to buy loads of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks
  • I look forward to having a freezer
  • I look forward to having an oven
  • I look forward to having my own bathroom and not having to wait to use the toilet or shower
  • I look forward to having my own place to decorate
  • I look forward to having a wardrobe so I can put my clothes away instead of living out of a suitcase and to be able to buy as much clothes as I want to
  • I look forward to not having to pay every time I need to do laundry
  • I look forward to having a bookshelf and being able to keep the books I want to
  • I look forward to knowing that if my room/kitchen/bathroom/living room is messy there is only myself to blame
  • I look forward to not having to fight for a place in the kitchen or search for a place to put my stuff in the fridge
  • I look forward to not having to share a TV
  • I look forward to being able to do what I want and have lazy days when I feel like it without anybody other than myself judging me for it
  • I look forward to having my own new linen and crockery
  • I look forward to not having to fight for a plug to charge my phone
  • I look forward to not having to be quiet and leave the lights off in the evening and morning just because someone else is sleeping

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...