Thursday 27 October 2011

I would like to take it as a sign.....

The mother has got a new SLR camera. She got it for The Boy's birthday in a few days. And she's asked me to take the pictures on the day. She's also said I can borrow it while I'm here. (YAY!!!!) I've already had a play with it.
The Paramedic also has an SLR camera.
My dad has one, my sister has one.
Everybody seems to have one except me!!! I would love to take that as a sign that I should get one. I can afford one, but I should use that money for my travels. I will probably get one as soon as I get back to Norway though (or if I choose to stay....). I really, REALLY would like to get one right now, but I don't know what will happen when I finish as an au pair, and I need to have money to get by, just in case. I would also constantly worry about it getting stolen.
I love how much sharper and prettier the SLR pictures are compared to a compact camera. I also love how I can decide the focus myself instead of just having to be happy with what the camera chooses.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...