Sunday 23 October 2011

I must be a charming drunk....

I went to a party with The Mother and The Father last night.

The party was at someone's house, and they had turtles in a tank. They were the cutest little things. There was one long-neck turtle, that looked really freaky, necks shouldn't be that long unless it's on a giraffe! And the other one was a short-neck turtle, I think it was anyway, the neck didn't seem quite as long, or maybe it just didn't extend it properly. And I got to hold the one with the shorter neck! It was so cute! I tried pushing itself off me with it's little legs a couple of times, but most of the time it seemed happy to be held by me.
I also met a few new people at the party, and there was some "excitement" before we left when two guys started fighting. I don't know what about though, but apparently someone called the police and got them to pick one of them up. As if that wasn't bad enough there was a little kid that saw the fight! The nephew to one of the guys I think someone said.... Not good.

I sat talking to one guy for most of the party, a paramedic (you know what that mean? A man in uniform!) his housemate seemed a bit jealous though, apparently she's got a thing for him... But he asked for my number and he Facebooked me so.... There was also another guy that I was talking to that after I left apparently asked a lot of questions about me to The Father's sister, and he also Facebooked me later that night. I must be very charming when I'm drunk...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...