Sunday 31 July 2011

Up with the sun and a first sighting.

I went to a market just north of Caboolture this morning, we had to get there early to get some fruit.
Up with the sun...
I got some dutch pancakes for breakfast when we were there. And they also had some salt liquorice, so of course I had to get that.
And I got a soft serve before we left, the man selling them complained because I got  a "kiddies" one.
On our way back home we saw some kangaroos!! It''s the first ones I've seen since I've come to Australia, and they were wild ones as well!!!
They're posing for me!

2 comments:

That Dog Dancing Guy said...

Dutch pancakes are awesome! That's great that you saw kangaroos in the wild. :)

Hopefully I can get you up close to some when you come to Melbourne :)

Sumaiyyah said...

The pancakes look scrumptious! And kangaroos up close... what more do you want? It seems that I must get around and read about your Australian adventures...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...