Sunday 3 July 2011

Bye, bye, Norway!!

I'm leaving Norway tomorrow!! I have to get up at 3am to catch the first plane, from Molde to Oslo. The only things I'm not looking forward to is the 8 hour wait at Oslo airport Gardermoen, and the 14 hour flight from Abu Dhabi to Sydney.

Not only have I done the last minute packing and cleaning of my room this weekend, but yesterday I was at my aunts wedding, and today I spend some time with my dad, who had come up for the wedding.

The wedding was beautiful. My aunt, R, and her husband, R, have been together for 13 years! They have 2 beautiful girls together. My aunt is only 2 years older than me and her husband 3 years older than me. I borrowed my dad's digital SLR for the wedding and got some good pictures, I have put some at the bottom of this post, only the decorations and a cake though. As you can see, purple was a bit of a theme. My dad was R&R's wedding photographer and borrowed the SLR camera he and our mum gave my sister for her confirmation as that one is better than his.

Before I go to sleep tonight I want to try and finish a library book, as I will have to leave it for my mum or sister to take back when I leave tonight. If I manage to finish it I will try to post a review before I go to sleep.

There might not be many posts from me in the next few days, but I will make sure to tell you everything that's been going on as soon as I can.

AUSTRALIA HERE I COME!!!

Those silver hearts were edible.
The children loved these chocolate silver hearts
Cute AND tasty cake
I'm amazed at what some people are able to make...
The wedding bouquet 

1 comment:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Sorry i'm a bit later in visiting/commenting. What wonderful photographs, that cake is beautiful, it would be a shame to cut into it.

A safe journey, it sounds like a long trip but it will be worth it and I for one look forward to hearing of your adventures in Oz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...